[ Review ] Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 20 Lip Blam

Well this is a new product in Indonesia was launched around last June but this product gave a nice result so much *I'll tell you later*. Okay, weather in Surabaya never friendly enough with my lips. In here to much hot and made my lips devided so i need lip blam and my choice fell to Maybelline Baby Lips SPF 20 Lip Blam Anti-Oxidant Berry.

Packing :

Altough it isn't good enough i love this. I think this packing imagine teenager or young adult than adult. If i compared with another country packing this packing to much simpel enough.

Product say's :
It's give 8hours long moisture and 20SPF.



Product Ingredients : 

 Product in Trial :


I love this product so much. So very soft and guarding my lips from dry and sun light. This lip blam not give a colour just covering your lips with moisture. I think this smell was better enough than any other. By the way I ever read user said that her lips got better and no more devided when she using it for a week. I've been using it for 4days and I got smooth lips than before. About 8hours long moisture apart of user said it didnt work but on me, i ever used it when i sleep and the moisture not gone but it gone when i eat or drink.


So :

(+) Love these smell
(+) SPF 20
(+) Smooth my lips
(-) Not interesting packing

Price : 18.5 IDR

2 komentar:

  1. hi! nice blog! :D
    i have this lip balm too, in the orange-pink packaging. and i love it :D

    http://alexandrawangsblog.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thank you alexandra for follow me :D
      erm next time, i think i shall try that :)

      Hapus

Share your story, opinion, and experiences here !