Beauty Workshop by Etude Time 3 Surabaya



Wanna be Sweet? #PlayEtude <3

Prologue : Sorry fellas, I’m really busy lately, school schedule is my main reason. By the way, I knew you had heard about Etude Time 3 in Surabaya. I was read many blog post about Etude Time 3 especially from Surabaya beauty blogger. Nah, beside of media gathering, Etude also gave us beauty workshop, nah I’ll telling you about it! So keep reading ya :D


On 16th February 2013 I went to Grandcity Mall where is the Etude Time 3 held. I was came around 12.10pm *yeah I’m late*, I saw there only a few trainees sit on beauty workshop area. Then I got my registration and took my seat. At first I think this event would be late like usual Indonesia event *never on time!* but I was wrong. The kindly trainers asked the one of trainee where she’s friend and remind the workshop would begun 5 minutes again. I just think “WOW how care this trainer to her trainees”. It was their plus.

Then the workshop was begun. They taught us how to make-up our face with Korean style. This is the steps:
  • Clear our face with cleansing 

Give cleansing on cotton and clear our face with the cleansing toward out of our face
  •  Use moisturizer to our face include our lip (don’t worry etude have save moisturizer for our face and lip too!)
  • Use BB-Cream (for forehead follow grow line of your hair, for cheek and chin toward out our face) don’t forget use your BB-Cream on you neck too
  • Coloring your eyebrow. 

Korean always have straight and thick eyebrow with brown color.
Trainer explain about Etude Product
  • Use eye shadow

There many ways you can apply on your eyelid. Let’s your creative on!
  • Eyeliner
Korean always using two eyeliner. The dark one and the brighter. Usual they using black eyeliner from middle eye line toward out, then using white or pink eyeliner in middle toward to your nose. *is it understanding? #bad_english-sorry*. (tips: if you don’t have colorful eyeliner let’s using your eyeshadow)

  •  Mascara
  • Blush-On (not-a-must)
  • Lipstick
Tips: if your eyeshadow is very colorful please using natural one, then if your eyeshadow is natural or casual, be brave using light color)
  • Lip Gloss

That are some tips I got from Etude Beauty Workshop. I’m very happy to learn that, I hope you so. By the way, I love Korean way because their make-up always naturally *I mean no fake eyelash* and I can use in any where.  Nah this is my post I hope you like it and it is useful ..


NB: sorry to un perfect make-up this my first beauty workshop.  

2 komentar:

  1. Hi~ the event sounds fun! I've joined beauty class by etude too last year~ you look pretty ^^

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you Shasha jie jie :D
      Yes! finally. Etude Time was held in Surabaya!!

      Hapus

Share your story, opinion, and experiences here !