Wardah Exclusive Lipstick - Sweet Orchid 34 Review

  

Hais .. It drove me crazy. I didn't actually remember when it happen but I lost my favourite lipstick in last August ~(-0.0)~ I didn't have time for search my lips stick ah jinjja ...

Last month when I going to buy monthly needs, I decided to buy new lipstick. I chosen local brand "Wardah". I read some reviews from beauty blogger and their review was so good. After talked with the beauty assistant and suggested form my dad ( yes! he gave me suggested for the colour ^^ ) I bought Wardah Exclusive Lipstick - Sweet Orchid ( number 34 ) .


The packing looks very elegant !! It came with green colour with the brand name in the center. The packing was made by aluminum and plastic. When you handle the packing you can feel how smooth the packing was, love it!


For ingredients you can read on the picture, it also contain squalane, vitamin E, and Olive & Jojoba Oil. They can help you for get soft and smooth application nourishes and moisten your lips.


Wardah lipstick give me new experience. The smell of the lipstick like a cup of chocolate milk. It really pigmented although after 2 swap it still give good colour. With matte finishing it look so natural colour on my lips and also it not make my lips dry ^^

| Contac Me : icchrista [at] gmail [dot] com | Ic Christa |

3 komentar:

  1. Ini lipstick yang sering dipakai dewi sandra kan? Naksir berat tapi gak pernah kebeli karena selalu tergoda merek lain XDDD~

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Oh yahh ? aku malah ga tau cece .. jarang lihat iklannya lol
      coba in sekali aja cee .. aku suka sihh sama lipstick ini ..
      karena buat sehari-hari warna nya masuk banget sama kulit ku dan enteng banget ga bikin bibir pecah sihh
      tapi sekali buat makan buyaar dehh ga ada stain nya sama sekalii > <

      Hapus
    2. Pasti cobain, kalau lipstick di rumah udah pada habis, bok lipstickku banyak banget, aku koleksi, nyokap koleksi, udah deh XDDD

      Setauku emang kebanyakan lipstick kalau dipakai buat makan ya buyar, kecuali makannya cantik gitu XD

      Hapus

Share your story, opinion, and experiences here !