Back into my passion .


Hey fellas, today I changed my blog name’s from “ My Little Note Of beauty “ into “ Christa's Note “ . It’s hard decision for me. A month ago I’ve dedicated my blog for beauty blogger but after read one inspired blogger which made me knows what is my passion, I’ve been changed my blog title’s. 

If you noticed, my first blog post tell about fashion. Then a few month later I announced you about my blog specifications into fashion, beauty, and food, but the my biggest mistake is chosen a wrong title. So I hope with my new title, I can share everything in my mind like before. 

Thanks for notice fellas :D  

4 komentar:

  1. I have changed my blog title several times too ^^ No need to sorry, I think our blog is ours, so we can do whatever we want, including changing the title if the title doesn't represent us anymore :)



    you're invited to join my beauty giveaway, win Etude Girl, Face Shop, and Skinfood products! click here :D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yes! our blog is ours :)
      thank you visited I will check soon :D

      Hapus
  2. that's great !
    with your decision, i thought you just made your blog being better and better :D
    hope the best for your blog dear :)

    anyway, join my giveaway! :D
    win a gift voucher for free ❤
    and get all stuffs in indonesia in half price :)

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you for the support dear :)
      I agreed! We made blog to get better :D
      Okay I will check later ..
      Thank you

      Hapus

Share your story, opinion, and experiences here !