[ Review] Very me Clickit Eyeline Blue 20440


Am I so late using eyeliner ? Okay, honestly I am not girly girl. I just know make up since I seventeen year old before that ages I never give everything in my face except powder *how pity I am*. After look many tutorial , FOTD , and review I decided to bought a eyeliner and my chosen down to Very me Clickit Eyeline Blue 20440 .


Loud of Laugh for you guys. This is my first eyeliner and I bought blue one *are you crazy?* .. I don’t care at all I just look the blue eyeliner is beautiful, of course before I bought that I asked some ides from my friends and after bought it I am not regretted, it was cool awesome without glittery


But, this is not water proof and very smudge. The giliter everywhere and it is not easy for dry.Otherwish, tiny applicator maybe make you little bit difficult especially for beginner like me.


I dont think to repurchase this eye liner again, although the colour is very awesome.

*NB: sorry for quick review

2 komentar:

  1. maybe it's better if it's waterproof :D
    it's quite beautiful blue i think :D

    anyway, join my giveaway!
    win IDR50.000,- gift vouchers
    and get all stuffs with a half price! ❤

    BalasHapus
  2. yes the color is very awesome

    Join my first giveaway and win Thboxes accessories of your choice
    http://luchluchcraft.blogspot.com/2013/01/international-giveaway-win-thboxes.html

    BalasHapus

Share your story, opinion, and experiences here !