[ Review ] Sasatinnie Nail Polish : Rose SPN129

" Your Nails are like Jewels - Don't Use Them Like Tools "


So who loves nail polish and nail art ? I love polish my nails when I have free time. Last time I polished my nail used Sasatinnie Nail Polish : Rose SPN129. This nail polish made in France. With unique packing. Sadly, there was many fake nail polish from this Indonesia. Nah I love the packing it was so cute with heart shape. The next things I think is .. Is it okay with they brush? 


And my question was answered well. The brush is fix so much in my tiny hand. I could polished my nail very well. Love it. The nail polish it self easy to dry and isn't easy to clump, although you save in for long time. Ah ya if you noticed it had EXD date. I love cosmetics with EXD dare, it will help me to know how long I should save my things. 


The result was dark purple so I suggest for someone with light skin tone for use it. Another this nail polish isn;t easy to get peeled off. Let's try it in another colour :)


Christa Out   

| Contac Me : icchrista [at] gmail [dot] com | Ic Christa |

1 komentar:

  1. the nail polish looks really great ^ ^
    I also have a blog
    check it out would be happy

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.de

    BalasHapus

Share your story, opinion, and experiences here !