[ Review ] Nivea Sun Whitening Face Cream SPF 50


Surabaya is one of the hottest city in Indonesia. I bet you will getting tan when you going out without jacket although for ten minutes!! Recently, I always get afternoon classes so before I go to the campus I use this sun block.

Of course sun block and sun screen had the differences. Sun block making your skin tone higher and take you to white skin colour and some products make your face sticky, but sun screen can blend with your skin colour, just like you use skin care cream.


There is no special thing with the packing so I skip this part. 50ml is more than enough for sun block. The cream had broken white colour, the strange smell. I bit annoying with the smell. I'm very happy use this product because it doesn't make my face broke, no pimples pop up \(^_^)/\(^_^)/ ...

Let's see what they claimed about their product form this picture below :


"effective protection against sunburn and premature skin ageing. protects immediately upon application, no need to wait 20 minutes"

Yes, the word I bold I proved it. One day, I was very late so I dabbed this sun bloc on my hand and went to the campus with motorcycle without gloves. My home was 20-25 minutes from campus. Usually I feel so hot and my skin get burn, but with sun block I didn't felt that feeling. So effective!


I really like this sun block. Non-sticky claimed works as well but this one not really water resistant. Ater all this product is good. Try it!

| Contac Me : icchrista [at] gmail [dot] com | Ic Christa |

3 komentar:

  1. Ohh this sunblock sounds like it would be good to wear at the beach! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    BalasHapus
  2. SPF 50 is really great! Nice review!

    BalasHapus

Share your story, opinion, and experiences here !